Thursday, January 10, 2008

more blog blah...

let's not count the months since i wrote anything. the humiliation could actually kill me. we won't even mention that it took forever and a day just to remember my password. not the first time. geez. i really want to make this blog into something special. to me that could mean something as simple as learning how to put a picture here. luckily i have a good friend that can help me. she is very patient. she has to be. i am computer challenged and it will take me about 407 times to get it right. which means she will have to tell me how to do it 407 times. patience is a virtue. if you have the good fortune to find a friend with an unlimited amount of patience, you are sooooo lucky. and you will probably laugh alot. ALOT! half the time she is probably laughing at me but what the heck. if you had to tell someone the same thing 407 times before they figured it out, you get to laugh all you want.

5 comments:

Elisa said...

Hallelujah! Praise Allah and pass the egg nog! She has returned from the land of the dead!! Yee-haw! I am soo glad you are back! I need a good laugh! Seriously.

tracytreehouse said...

can't find a background with a treehouse in it. hmm...guess i'll keep looking.

Elisa said...

Hey. I like this one too!! You rock!

The Motherboard said...

OH!! I REALLY like this template! Awesome!

Anonymous said...

HA HAHAA!!!!

Very cute background:)

Quotes

Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity.-Margaret Nadauld
 

Tracy's Tree House | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates