Sunday, October 19, 2008

onward...

i wanna go home. home is missouri. not illinois. not kansas. it's that place where our life together really began. where i first noticed the change in seasons. where i learned to appreciate long walks. where i learned it was okay to play in the rain. where i want my kids to grow up. where my husband loosens his tie and relaxes. where my kids tell me "dad is different here". where we feel comfy and safe and warm.

the application and money have been sent and received. i remember when marty took the illinois bar not that long ago. and when he said he would NEVER do that again! i am always amazed at what he will do for our family so that we have that comfy, safe and warm feeling of home. it's all good.

and we're ready.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck!
i hope you get to Missouri for 2 reasons:

1. men look so handsome and scrumptious when their ties are loosened up.

2. i am pretty dern close to MISSOURI!!!!!!

Shannon W. said...

Your family deserves the best. I can't wait to hear when things finally work out. I love you guys like my own family!

Elisa said...

I can remember when Marty told you that Jefe must really love his family to take that bar exam again...

Well.

Marty must REALLY (and, according to Jefe have balls of steel) because he is taking not 1 but 2 more bar exams!

Girl. That man really loves you.

ps. there are awards galore for you and [girl alyx] on my blog... i can't seem to find her linkage anywhere-- tell her to come over and comment so that I can link up...

Wonder Woman said...

my husband's family is in missouri, and my family's in SE Kansas.....I'd love to go "home" to missouri, too. It's absolutely beautiful and CHEAP to live there!!!

Mikki said...

OK I've got all my finger crossed for you guys! Hope you make it!!

MERRIANNE said...

yo....
come to my new blog :)


shhh....don't tell anyone it's me ♥

Quotes

Women of God can never be like women of the world. The world has enough women who are tough; we need women who are tender. There are enough women who are coarse; we need women who are kind. There are enough women who are rude; we need women who are refined. We have enough women of fame and fortune; we need more women of faith. We have enough greed; we need more goodness. We have enough vanity; we need more virtue. We have enough popularity; we need more purity.-Margaret Nadauld
 

Tracy's Tree House | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates